Okpakpa Erezi

Okpakpa Erezi
To check your body mass index (BMI) or your internet bandwidth speed, scroll to the bottom of this page.

Friday 7 September 2012

Twice shy by Okpakpa Erezi

















All my eggs in one basket
a hard mistake for me to make
it keeps me safe from hurtful wants
i hurt some hearts because of this
do understand I once this tried
shattered my heart to tiny bits
with glue and pain my heart i fixed
vowing in tears to care no more
along the way nice hearts came by
once bitten twice am shy
they walked away with heavy heart
my heart did bleed but stayed in tact
so I wonder which one is best
for heart to bleed or heart to break
i lived with both and cant decided
so I decided to my thoughts lay
i stay lonely longing to love
my head screaming  “you won’t  survive”
my first hurts are yet to heal
the more I wait more souls I hurt
and to my hurt it hurts me too

No comments:

Post a Comment