Okpakpa Erezi

Okpakpa Erezi
To check your body mass index (BMI) or your internet bandwidth speed, scroll to the bottom of this page.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Deep within by Okpakpa Erezi















Many lines I want to write
when I give thoughts to your grace
sweet smiles parade my soul 
when you are in my embrace
yours are soft and suiting words
scenes of you encamp my brain
with joy of you drowning my whole
yet I know not how you feel
so that brain shuts up my role
locking all my flows from you
till it finds you feel the same
heart enrage at brains disdain
seeking chance to plot its coup
but dictator brain has been
bringing down democracy
deep within our souls are knit
sweet expression absence plays
till our bodies move as one
juxtaposed with wounded hearts
injured knees will heal with ease
hurtful yearnings brain prevents
giving us a fighting chance
deep within i am with you
hoping from without the same will be


No comments:

Post a Comment