Okpakpa Erezi

Okpakpa Erezi
To check your body mass index (BMI) or your internet bandwidth speed, scroll to the bottom of this page.

Friday 7 September 2012

Diamond cuff by Okpakpa Erezi

















Looking back at how we met
it still tickles just how it felt
how I spent everyday
looking forward to the next
i leap with joy thinking of you
it feels complete to lay by you
to hold your hand was bliss indeed
kissing your lips an over dose
your other side heavenly peace
in your tight grip am lost for words
from crown to sole your warmth feels good
it beats my mind the way you yield
giving your whole with love and care
i face my wall and shed sweet tears
wiping my eyes before you know
if this depends on what I want
from now henceforth your own i am
my heart has vowed to be with you 
split in two to sign our bond
diamond cuff for finger sake
one for you and one for me
to sign our love till our last day.





No comments:

Post a Comment