Okpakpa Erezi

Okpakpa Erezi
To check your body mass index (BMI) or your internet bandwidth speed, scroll to the bottom of this page.

Friday 9 September 2011

Warm and Bold by Okpakpa Erezi

Smiles of life are smiles of thine
When thy hand I boldly hold
From the cold my bone you cove
All around like coal to soul
I will sow inside thine own
For with thee I make my home
Not with stones that time will shove
But with stones like diamond gold
When we roll thy friends behold
What you have is more than gold
With all hope I press with thee
All night long that we may live life on earth without the cold
Warm and bold we will remain,till life's toll begin to take
Thine I am and thine alone
Solely sold to thine embrace and the warmth of thy sweet grapes
As fore told by those of old

No comments:

Post a Comment