Okpakpa Erezi

Okpakpa Erezi
To check your body mass index (BMI) or your internet bandwidth speed, scroll to the bottom of this page.

Friday 9 September 2011

Just for you by Okpakpa Erezi


















I loved being young so much that i began to envy peter pan,then i thought of you and  i knew i had to be like david so i can defeat Goliath and become king of my isreal.
I love a good night sleep but then i dream of you and  decide to work while men sleep so that i will be able to meet your daily needs.
I think you and i gain strength to sit late and study so u will b proud when i speak.
I think of you and i begin to save so as to secure our financial future.
I think of you and i want to be responsible so as not to break your heart or cause you pain.
If i do anything good today it is because i want you to be a proud wife.
Wherever you are just know in your heart that someone is somewhere working hard to make you a happy and comfortable tomorrow.
Yes,i am not the best guy in town but i promise to give you the best love around,
I cant promise to always make u happy but i promise to make our home the abode of joy.
Baby i bleed today so i can comfortably hold you in my arms tomorrow and till death do us part,i love you my baby and you satisfy me completely.

1 comment: